[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 35: Use of undefined constant topic - assumed 'topic' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)
Agoraquest • View topic - KD28DL10U retuning problems....

Advanced search
It is currently Thu Nov 26, 2020 8:14 pm
Please Login or Register to take advantage of all of our forum benefits.

View topic - KD28DL10U retuning problems....

KD28DL10U retuning problems....

This forum addresses questions on any installation problems you might encounter with your Sony television (i.e. How to install, what wires go where, etc.)

Moderator: jttar

by solomon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:19 am

Hi,
Got my KD28DL10U from my Dad, and still have had great use from it, virginmedia/cable is connected to it again all working then last sept 09, when the digital re-tune was to be done
I didnt retune my digital tv settings, always watching TV via virgin.... last week my wife switched to the tv digital channels to access teletext and we now have at the top of the screen were the channel name used to be.... "PROGRAMS NOT STORED"

1.  I've tried to re tune via menu button on remote going to settings , but the retuning selection is "greyed out"

2. I've tried to re tune via the red green yellow blue buttons re sony's retune guide no.18
    but with just the aerial in the set the sliding scale stays at 2% and does not move...?

looking at older posts on google one guy wrote about a short loop aerial wire that plugs into the aerial sockets in the back and connects the analogue with the digital to create a by-pass method of re tuning?
he didnt really elaborate any further.... so i'm none the wiser...

I do not have the user manual as my father would have got it when he bought the set originally, can any one help me re tune my KD28DL10U ? please
regards Solomon
solomon
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by solomon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 am

hi again,
Would anyone know where I can obtain a .pdf or ? of the user instructions for my
Sony KD28DL10U ?
solomon
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by solomon » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:39 am

What a guy !
just been given full set of instruction.... tv was bought as a set with dvd and vcr originally and this guy has given me full set of instructions for the lot.....

if anyone needs a copy just reply to this post with your email address and i'll send a .pdf
regards Solomon
solomon
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

by Robin84 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:49 am

Hi Solomon,

My friend has just been giving one of these TV's and we have had exactly the same problem that you have described. Did you manage to rectify your problem?

Could you possibly send me a copy of the instructions? My email is rcleisham@hotmail.com.

Thank-you,

Robin
Robin84
Sony Fan
Sony Fan

Return to Television Installation